Thursday, March 23, 2017

Great Special Education Events

Last Friday morning I gave myself a little time to watch Good Morning America with a cup off coffee, a rare treat for me. I was intrigued to see that they were covering the Special Olympics World Games in Austria with none other than one of my favorite reporters, Robin Roberts! It topped off my week to see national coverage with a well known reporter at this event. The interviews she did with athletes and families were top notch. The coverage has continued through the weekend and early week. I've seen ice skating and snowshoe races; very exciting! To see more information on this amazing event click here.

Upcoming Resource Fair at West Genesee
Here are the details I promised in my last blog for the Resource Fair that will be held by the West Genesee Special Education PTSA. It will be held on Wednesday, March 29 from 6:30-8:00 p.m. at the West Genesee High School. There will be a variety of agencies represented and a wealth of information on various topics. For the flyer to this event click here.

Stay warm, and here's hoping spring will appear soon!  
Sue